[78-L] 78s (sort of) and Cylinders in the news

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 15 18:11:58 PDT 2010

What shoudl be extinct, but aren't, are moronic wanking articles like this one. Jee-zus! These technologies are still in use because they happen to work..in many instances, far better than their replacements. Ask any doctor's office how often they use the fax machine..in fact I'm asked for faxes regularly myself. The only thing I may use the typewriter for is typing waybills, but it's still kept in good repair and used regularly.

dl

Sent from My Pad