[78-L] Crap-o-Phone

Bill Knowlton udmacon1 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 08:35:37 PDT 2010

"History Detectives" had something on the founder of the Red Cross Monday night. Anybody see it? The guy they interviewed appeared to have a crap-o-phone on a table to his left.

I suppose the "History Detectives" will eventually do an in depth piece on the crap-o-phone. Can't wait!

BILL KNOWLTON, "Bluegrass Ramble," Sundays: 9 pm to midnight (EST) over WCNY-FM (91.3) Syracuse, WUNY (89.5) Utica, WJNY (90.9) Watertown NY, also: www.wcny.org udmacon1 at hotmail.com  Since 1973! PO Box 2400, Syracuse NY 13220-2400. 315-457-6100
L(o)(o)K!!! 38th annual BLUEGRASS RAMBLE PICNIC: Sunday, Aug 1st, Dwyer Memorial Park, Little York NY, home of the Cortland Repertory Theater. Ten a.m. to 6 p.m. Free! Bands donate their services to the oldest bluegrass festival in NY, PA and New England. Use Preble NY Exit on I-81 south of Syracuse. Held in a huge tent; food and beverages available. Parking lot picking and a band every half hour. Host Band: THE DELANEY BROTHERS!! Be there!!