[78-L] No -- this is the world's rarest record ....

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Jul 10 10:33:38 PDT 2010

On 7/10/2010 6:43 AM, Malcolm - Venerable Music wrote:
> [...]
*******

Great clip, thanks! Check out the one about the samurai sword (katana) at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQV6_Pd3BOI&feature=related
Has nothing at all to do with records but wot an idjit.
BTW that cylinder in your clip was the black cylinder dubbing of the
Pink Lambert original, obviously. Exceedingly rare.
Mal