[78-L] Cleaning Gels

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 07:13:01 PDT 2010

How would such a gel work? Sounds like it would be more difficult to
clean the bottom of a groove, removing it after application, if it even
made it to the bottom of the groove to do anything.

Some records don't do well with water, or extended contact with water.
Gel would need to be a water free substance? Is this what they do with
it with artwork? Cleaning watercolors?

joe salerno