[78-L] Why I Hate LPs

rockined1 at aol.com rockined1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 13:55:11 PDT 2010

Top Ten list pf why I hate LPs--not in any particular order

1. Budget LPs--Pickwick. Camden, Harmony--you name 'em--and way too many of them
2. Rechanneled Stereo
3. Label variations--2nd third and fourth pressings and whether Nipper is shaded or not
4. Dynaflex- introduced by RCA as a flimsier alternative to what????------now you can take your LP out of the cover and play along with Rolf Harris
5. John F Kennedy
6. accessories--The Sgt Pepper cut outs  etc...
7. deep groove--how deep is it?????
8. K-Tel--hey let's put out all of their hits on one record---all 30 of them on one side
9.mono vs stereo
10 Hey, it sounds like Perry Como or Johnny Cash or whomever--and let's put their nanme on the label in BIG LETTERS

this might be a bit off toic but a few of these DO apply to 78s!!