[78-L] NBC Instantaneous Reference Recordings

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 7 16:35:00 PDT 2010

RCA was probably cutting Cadence at that point (it went between RCA and Columbia) so this was likely a test dub or possibly advance copy, and they may not have had RCA labels handy in the cutting room.

As for cleaning it, the Disc Doctor's stuff is the best, and Windex works in a pinch as long as you give it another cleaning with distilled water.

dl