[78-L] Fats Waller 1937 RCA Victor Sample Records 10 1/2" w/Lettering on the Run-In

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Wed Jul 7 15:58:59 PDT 2010

Just got 5 different 10 1/2" RCA Victor Sample Records dated 12-16-37 with recordings of Fats Waller on 1 side, blank on the other.  Songs include "My First Impression Of You". "Every Days A Holiday", "Neglected", "My Window Faces The South", and "Am I In Another World".  The labels are white and printed with spaces for 'Cat No.', 'No. Made', 'Date', 'Tested By', 'Quality', 'Selection', and 'By'.  The recording info is hand written in the spaces provided.  Outside the run-in groove is partial lettering with the record number and selection name visible.

I haven't seen these before and would appreciate any info available for them.

Thanks!  CDB