[78-L] 78 database

David London jusmee123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 21:05:07 PDT 2010

The problem is only in converting the date from text to a real date field if
it contains non-valid date info (like those '??'s).  Sure, if it remains as
a text field representing the date, I would choose yyyy-mm-dd as that will
sort correctly.

I have a web page on my home network, that will handle this data (312610
rows at this point!). It is built using Xataface, with minimal effort, and
can be password protected (although I haven't done that yet).  Xataface uses
php to construct the tables it displays, and they are sortable etc. Quite
nice.  It's home webpage is here http://xataface.com/