[78-L] FS: 177 Cylinders

Mark GInter mark.a.ginter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 06:29:10 PDT 2010

I have 177 cylinder records left that I want to sell. I want to sell them as
a batch. They are all in good, playable condition and would be a nice
addition to a collection or could be listed on Ebay and sold. I just don't
have the time to mess with listing them right now. Asking $450.  Buyer is
responsible for pick up or shipping and packing cost.

Record # Title Artist Condition
0 Brown No Name None Pitted
0 Brown NO TITLE N/A Scratched
297   Just Before the Battle, Mother Oakland & Chorus Chipped
651   Sketch-Bronco Bob Spencer & Jones Good
681   Smile, Smile, Smile Jones & Murray Good
709   Love You So Stanley & Stevenson Good
719   I Got To See De Minstrel Show Collins Chipped
778   Honeybee's Honey Moon (Duet) Jones & Murray Good
951   Goodbye, Sweetheart, Goodbye Turner Good
957   Good Evening Caroline Murray Good
983   I Can't Say You're The Only One Jones & Murray Good
994   I'm Old But I'm Awfully Tough Stewart Good
1011   Love's Old Sweet Song Me ey (Bell Solo) Schonehl Good
1044   Uncle Josh & The Fire Department Stewart Good
1056   Ada, My Sweet Potater Roberts & Chorus Good
1095     Feather (Duet) Jones & VanBrun Good
1114   Love Me All The Time Von Brunt Good
1179   The Ninety and Nine (Hymn Burr Good
1313   Just Plain Folk Ada Jones Good
1347   It's moonlight All The Time On Broadway Von Brunt Good
1356   Pop, Goes The Weasel Mealey Blotchy
1441   Dougherty Ada Jones Good
1449   I Love It Collins Good
1500   Whistling Solo Walovoglein Gisloni Good
1514   Mocking Bird-Fantasia (Xylophone) DAAB Chipped
1523   "Hi" and "Si" of Joytown Porter & Harlan Chipped
1524   Silver Bells Jones & Murray Good
1524   Silver Bells Jones & Murray Good
1533   Tell Mother I'll Be There Wheeler & Mixed Chorus Good
1534   Oh, Your Circus Day Me ey (Whistling) Belmont Good
1543   Red Wine Potter & Company Good
1544   Darkies Dream-Darkies Awakening Van Eps Good
1553   Bell Solo from the Magic Flute Fair-scratched
1555   Where the Moon Beams Gleam Campbell Angillette Fair-scratched
1561   Glory Song Young, Wheeler and Quartet Good
1568   Missouri Waltz Band Good
1576   Rap,Rap,Rap,Rap on your Minsterl Bones Meeker Good
1594   Village Gossips Stewart & Porter Blotchy
1602   When I Get You Alone Tonight Good
1611   Everything At Home Good
1611   Who Puts Me In My Little Bed Ada Jones Small chips on end
1633   Rock of Ages Edison Mixed Quartet Chipped
1638   Bell of New York & 2 D Reg't -Conn N G Marches Band Fair-scratched
1642   St Mark 4 Peace! Be Still Rev W.H. Morgan Quartet Good
1645   Down In Dear Old New Orleans Premier Quartet Good
1645   Down In Dear Old New Orleans Premier Quartet Good
1714   Uncle Josh Keeps House Cal Stewart Good
1714   Uncle Josh Keeps House Cal Stewart Good
1725   Flanagan's Irish Jubilee Steve Porter Good
1742   Beautiful Isle of Somewhere Young & Wheeler Good
1746   You're Just As Sweet At Sixty Oakland Good
1771   Just Plain Folk Ada Jones & Chorus Good
1774 Green Italian Army March (Accordian) Dierd Good
1777   Any Girl Looks Good In Summer Von Brunt & Chorus Good
1793   Whistling Jim Ada Jones Good
1808   And The Green Grass Grew All Around Premier Quartet Good
1818   Goodby Till We Meet Again Harry Lauder Good
1869   When The Evening Bells are Chiming Romain Good
1879   Put On Your Slippers, You're In For The Night Ada Jones Chipped
1881   We're Tenting Tonight Knicherbocker Quartet Good
1884   Rainbow A Jones & Murray Good
1884   Rainbow Jones & Murray Good
1943     There's a Girl In The Heart of Maryland Von Brunt Good
1960   Boston Commanding March Edison Concert Band Good
1979   Birds Of The Forest (Whistling) Guido Gialdnt Good
2017   When Its Apple Blossom Time In Normandy Gillette & Chorus Good
2021   In The Sweet Bye and Bye Tenor Good
2021   Snow Deer Jones & Murray Good
2029   National Emblem March Band Good
2069   I Wish That You Belonged To Me Jones & Murray Good
2087   Ever Since You Told Me That You Loved Me Murray Chipped
2093   Musical Wizard & The Bell Box L Spencer & Campbell Good
2121   When I Dream of Old Erin Gillette & Chorus Good
2121     When I Dream of Old Erin Gillette & Chorus Good
2156   There's Lots of Stations Jones & Murray Good
2156   There's Lots of Stations Jones & Murray Good
2193   The Battle Eve Archibald & Fish Good
2226   Camp Meeting Jubilee Quartet Good
2270   Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm Campbell & Gilette Good
2278   Moonlight On The Lake Knickerbocker Quart Good
2280   Si Perkins Barn Dance Jones & Spencer Good
2311   Where Can I Meet You Tonight? A Jones & Murray Good
2314   Celebration Day In Tennessee Collins & Harlan Good
2315   In The Valley Where The  birds Sing Randolph & Chorus Good
2338   Norah McNamera Emmett Good
2394   Twas In September Jones & Murray Good
2396   The   Jay & The Thrush Harlan & Belmong Good
2487   It's A Long Way To Tipperary Farrington & Chorus Good
2487   It's A Long Way To Tipperary Farrington & Chorus Good
2501   California and You Murray & Chorus Good
2507   I Want To Go Back To Michigan Murray & Chorus Chipped
2536   Lady of the Telephone Phillips & Chorus Good
2536   My Lady Of The Telephone Phillips & Chorus Good
2539   Out To Old Aunt Mary's (Recitation) Humphrey Good
2547   When You Wore A Tulip Von Brunt & Chorus Good
2569   Hearts and Flowers Orchestra Good
2599   The Heart of Paddy Whack Irish Eyes of Love Doyle Good
2622   Don't Take My Darling Boy Away J Phillips & H Clark Good
2640   There Must Be A Little Cupid In The Briny Murray Good
2640   There Must Be a Little Cupid In The Briny Murray Chipped
2667   Make Your Mind Up Maggie MaKenzie Glen Ellison Chipped
2701   Aloha of Waltz Me ey -Guitar Duo W Smith & W Kolomoku Good
2703   Welcome To California McCormick & Chorus Chipped
2720   Which Switch Is The Switch B Murray Good
2738   Mother Machree W VanBrunt Good
2773   Till The Boys Come Home F Wheeler & Chorus Good
2776   When Old Bill Bailey Plays The Ukalelie B Murry & Chorus Good
2986   Arrah Go On, I'm Gonna Go Back to Oregon B Murray Good
3001   Surrender All Metropolitan Quartet Good
3042   Characteristic Negro Melody Quartet Good
3055   The Whistler and His Dog N Y Military Band Good
3065   Hawaiian Hula Me ey (guitar duo) Louise & Ferera Good
3100   When You Hear Jackson Moan On His Saxaphone B Murray Chipped
3122   I've Got The Time Von Brunt Good
3123   Put On Your Slippers and Fill Up Your Pipe Ada Jones Good
3141   Walalee Me ey - Waltz Waikiki Hawaiian Orch Good
3155   Caprice Viennois-Xylophone Solo G Green Good
3185   Down South Banjo Solo Good
3192   An Evening Song Ritte Good
3224   Gentle Spring B Murray & J Belmont Good
3232   Whistling Solo - Tout Passe Waltz Gialdini Good
3238   I'm Looking For a Nice Young Fellow Jones Good
3257   Oh, What Wonderful Things Our Little Girl Can Do A Fields Good
3294   Trail Of The Lonesome Pine Von Brunt Good
3317   Bill's Visit To St Peter Golden & Hanes Good
3358   Spirit of America N Y Military Band Good
3360 Grey The Home Fires Burning Dasman Good
3365   Beautiful Isle of Somewhere Harrison Good
3365   Long Boy S Porter Good
3367   Where Coming Over Premier Quartet Fair-scratched
3378   I Don't Want to get Well A. Fields Good
3400   Spanish Fandango NY Military Band Scratched
3406   Knit, Knit, Knit, - Jack-O-Lantern Rice, Clark, Cox Good
3432   Nightengale and the Frog (piccolo & bassoon) W Moor & B Kohon
Scratched
3435   Rose of No-Man's Land Kaufman Brothers Good
3454   Oh, What a Pal Was Mary Burr Good
3454   Oh, What a Pal Was Mary Burr Good
3494   Bing, Bang, Bing Em On The Rhine Premier Quartet Good
3500   The Daughter of Rosie O'Grady Ada Jones Chipped
3504   Just A Baby's Prayer at Twilight The Homestead Trio Good
3511   I'm Just A Ragged Newsboy W VanBrunt Good
3600   Little Tommy Went A Fishing-Musical Trust Criterion Trust Good
3612   Good Bye Alexander Ada Jones Chipped
3726   How 'Ya Gonna Keep Them Down On The Farm B Harlan Crack/scratch
3832   Lonesome, That's All G Ballard Good
3838   The Raggity Man Ed Wheeler Good
3936   Flanagin's Real Estate Deal S Porter Good
4001   O' ('OH') B Murray Good
4012   Whistling Coon Song Good
4205   A Chanson Deshids (Clarinet Duo) Giammatteo & Brissett Good
4328   Peggy O'Neil Jones & Chorus Good
4340   The Last Little Mile Is The Longest L James Good
4367   Isle of Love Helen Clark & J A Phillips Good
4441   Silver Sands of Love Elizabeth Spencer & C Hart Good
4520   The "Knocker" Character Recitation Ed Clark Good
4565   Save A Little Dream For Me D Rogers Good
4613   Hawaiian Nightengale Palakiko's Hawaiin Orchestra Good
4868   Oh Boy, What Joy We Had In Barefoot Days B Jones Good
8146   Down At Finnegan's Jamboree Violin Good
8444   Annie Laurie Brass Quartet Broken
8883   Hedge Roses Lancers 3rd Band Good
8901   Club Galop Band Blotchy-no chips
9016   Every Little Bit Helps Vaudeville Good
9192   The Jolly  smith Quartet Good
9195   Comic Song Henny Klein Blotchy
9272   Let The Lower Lights Be Burning Duet Blotchy
9279   At The Ministrel Show #5 Minstrel Series Good
9489   The High School Cadets March Band Blotchy-no chips
9549   Love's Serenade Instrumental Spotty-no chips
9644   A Little Suit Of   Tenor Good
10197   Mazurka From Coppelia N M Band Scratched
10275   Uncle Josh Invites the City Folks to Visit Him Talking Good
10344   Bell of the Barber's Ball Jones & Murray Good
12956   Valse Bleue Band Spotty-no chips
23017   Breakfast In Bed Harry Lauder Good