[78-L] Art Shaw

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jul 4 18:48:00 PDT 2010

From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
> Ah!  You've found your Canadian Bluebird of Happiness!
(don't you forget you must search till you've found the bluebird)

Well, I have several thousand Bluebirds (both US and Cdn)...and
the only happiness they have brought me is the knowledge
that I am getting closer to my goal of E78FREM...?!

In fact I can't think of ANY 78rpm phonorecord that would
bring me instant and ultimate happinesss upon its acquisition...?!

There have been a few over past years that brought me
happiness (usually by confirming/denying an assumption
I had gone on record which I had made...?!).

I still treasure my Radiex promo disc which advertises the
fact that Radiexes (Radiaces?!) are now electrically
recorded; I have NEVER seen anything suggesting
anyone else owns, or has seen, this record...?!

Steven C. Barr
(Oh,,,and...ANYBODY else own an "Okie" record...?~!)