[78-L] Bile Dem Garbage Down

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Jun 28 20:51:57 PDT 2010

From: "Malcolm - Venerable Music" <malcolm at venerablemusic.com>
> Don't miss out on your chance to own a copy of Riley Puckett doing that
> old-time country classic "Bile Dem Garbage Down" on hoohay -
> http://tinyurl.com/2dxwtze
> One of my favorites!
> Also vaguely relevant to the Hoarders marathon I'm currently watching on
> TLC. I keep waiting for them to profile someone with some records (though
> they should stay away from here)!

I suspect they weren't/aren't aware of my half-vast shellac archive...?!
I currently own around 58,000 78's...and am expecting the arrival of
a few hundred more..! I'm guessing that around 3 million different
78's were issued between 1889 and c.1960...so I currently own around
2% of that total!

Biggest problem is finding the necessary milk boxes to store these...?!

Steven C. Barr