[78-L] RCA Victor Collectors Issue

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:51:59 PDT 2010

I had LPT 15, which was Glenn Miller Concert Vol. 1, one of the first LPs I
ever played (and this when I was five; I'm not sure when my dad got it, but
apparently 10" LPs were still being remaindered in the early sixties). This
was reportedly the first LP of actual airchecks issued. I remember reading
this was issued in 1951.

Jeff Sultanof