[78-L] TENNESSEE label info wanted

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Jun 26 11:22:55 PDT 2010

found this:
BILLBOARD  JAN 28 1950
 Alan Bubis and Bill Beasley, who distribute London and other
disk lines out of Nashville, have setup their own diskery, TENNESSEE
RECORDS.  The label will specialize in hillbilly material.  The first
release is Rick Riddle's "Second Hand Heart" and "Somebody's Stealin'
My Baby's Sugar".  Riddle has signed an exclusive with the company.