[78-L] Rhymes

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 25 11:42:10 PDT 2010

And you're just waiting till now to ask?

Per British Music Hall On Record, Sarony recorded "Rhymes" pts 1 & 2 for Eclipse (number not shown) and "More Rhymes" on Imperial 2623 at the same sessi0on, Nov. 30 1931, no pseudonym indicated. Also "Rhymes" on Zonophone 5997 (Oct. 16 & 27, 1931) with chorus, and "More Rhymes" with Hylton on Decca F2700, Dec. 21/31, then "More Rhymes" Pts. 3 & 4 on Eclipse 164, Feb. 9/32 (Rust shows this as Parts 1 & 2 but my book has the correction noted).

dl