[78-L] Rhymes

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 10:50:42 PDT 2010

A few years ago I came across three versions of "Rhymes" at a car boot
sale. Two of them, unfortunately, were broken, so I left them behind.
One of the broken ones was by Jack Hylton (can't remember which one),
which I've since obtained. The other was by, I think, "Leslie Thompson"
(not Sarony), possibly on Edison Bell Winner.

Was this a pseudonym for Sarony? I doubt if it was by Leslie Holmes,
with whom Sarony teamed up in 1935. Or was it really Leslie Thompson?

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5229 (20100625) __________

http://www.eset.com