[78-L] proposal, was ...we're rich!

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 20 11:39:45 PDT 2010

I tend to enjoy them.  I particularly like the claim in the latest one about similar records being worth $1k to $2k a piece if sold separately.  I wish I could get that for my Billy Murray Bat Wing duplicates!

I'm not sure why the San Francisco Earthquake even figures into the listing...by the seller's own account, they were all recorded after the Quake.

Sammy Jones

Message: 7