[78-L] Duke/Peacock catalog

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:06:37 PDT 2010

Here are some questions for you all about Texas label 78s.

My fixation on Texas label 78s only keeps getting more and more fixated.
I've got 135 different Texas labels and close to 1,300 different Texas label
78s.   Anybody that has some for sale or trade please let me know.

catalogs--I only have a couple of square dance 78s catalogs.  Does anyone
have or has anyone ever seen a catalog for Duke and/or Peacock 78s?   Or for
any other Texas label?

sleeves--I only have 5 Texas 78s sleeves (Gold Star, Melco, Whirling Disc,
TNT, and Word).  Does anyone have any Texas sleeves or seen other Texas
sleeves?

Thanks in advance for any info.