[78-L] Need ID of CRC

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 07:53:39 PDT 2010

David Lewis wrote:
> This is "That Red Head Gal" from Lincoln 2064, also released as Cameo 348 as by the "Cameo Dance Orchestra." The Lincoln is as the "Lincoln Dance Orchestra." There is no vocal chorus indicated, but it contains a very good one for the period. I have my theories as to the singer, but none for the band and the identity of the hot cornet here. Any suggestions as to identities will be welcome.
>
> http://www.box.net/shared/n2pmhimzjv
>
> Uncle Dave Lewis
> uncledavelewis at hotmail.com

The new American Dance Band disco shows Cameo 348 and Lincoln 2064 as by
Bob Haring with vocals either by Irving Kaufman or Arthur Fields. Also
issued in -C (c. April 17, 1923) and -G (c. May 3, 1923) takes.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5211 (20100620) __________

http://www.eset.com