[78-L] Need ID of CRC

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 07:03:44 PDT 2010

This is "That Red Head Gal" from Lincoln 2064, also released as Cameo 348 as by the "Cameo Dance Orchestra." The Lincoln is as the "Lincoln Dance Orchestra." There is no vocal chorus indicated, but it contains a very good one for the period. I have my theories as to the singer, but none for the band and the identity of the hot cornet here. Any suggestions as to identities will be welcome.

http://www.box.net/shared/n2pmhimzjv

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com