[78-L] Wow..we're rich!

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 18:06:15 PDT 2010

Hmmmmm......just today I was in a furniture resale shop and stumbled
upon an album of 78s under the glass case. Wasn't opened, but the
description said there were 7 unbroken records and a few more that were
broken. The slight info given convinced me that it was not worth the
time or risk to ask to see them. They mentioned Victor Red Seals,
Columbia, and one other common label. No Berliners, no Pattis or
Gennetts. I imagined looking thru them and being accused of having
broken yet another one of them when I was only the one to discover it.

Original price $95, now down to $35. I didn't see any furnitutr I wanted
either.

joe salerno