[78-L] post war labels

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 17 19:31:13 PDT 2010

Musicraft seemed to be split between Allegro (and subsequent owners once Obie took it over) and MGM. Quite a few of the same recordings by Artie Shaw, Andres Segovia, sarah Vaughan and others appeared on both labels through the fifties. And then a lot of it turned up (echoed and in fake stereo) on Everest in the sixties.

dl