[78-L] post war labels

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 17 16:41:20 PDT 2010

Denon supposedly owns Savoy and anything Savoy claims to own from VArsity which can extend to Crown, but I wasn't aware of Majestic having gone there. Super Disc is listed in the MGM books. Continental was part of Remington (Don Gabor)..no idea what became of that entire operation. Guild was reissued by Musicraft, but did they take over the label?

Speaking of odd labels, has anyone ever seen an HRS transcription? I have one! By a group led by Brick Fleagle.

dl