[78-L] "Buccaneer" lacquers..info please?

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Jun 16 13:02:14 PDT 2010

RCA Victor put out an album of her African recordings in 1939.  P-10
"African Music -- Rhythm in the Jungle  Vol 1"  Recorded by Laura C.
Boulton on the Straus West African Expedition of the Field Museum of
Natural History.  I have a copy of this album minus one of the discs.
Green labels, record numbers 84-89.  The album cover has several
photographs including one of Laura, her equipment, and some natives.
Anybody know if there was a Volume 2???

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com