[78-L] Written any good blues lately?

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Jun 14 18:17:33 PDT 2010

From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Just in case you haven't seen this one for a while..a classic.
> http://www.greatstoryteller.com/1/post/2010/04/how-to-write-a-blues-song-funny.html

Sadly, since I subscribe to several blues lists...I have probably seem this
poor
tired message AT LEAST a hundred times...if not more...?!

To make things worse, this says that I CAN'T write or sing blues, simply
because I live in Canada...?! WAY WRONG...I have been a blues singer
and songwriter for at least 30 (more like 50 if I go back to my first
visits to "blues jams" at various Toronto beer joints...most notably
Grossman's Tavernette...?!)

Steven C. Barr