[78-L] Jimmy Dean obit

Peter Fraissinet pf13 at cornell.edu
Mon Jun 14 07:17:57 PDT 2010

Last year, on his birthday, I did a 4-hour Jimmy Dean radio
extravaganz, where the theme was not only Mr. Dean (and his brother)
but all matters porcine.  Though it may sound like too much of a good
thing, I dug deep and it ended up quite a varied experience
thematically and stylistically...

I mailed him the playlist and got a nice letter back!

Peter Fraissinet
West Danby NY