[78-L] Corrections for Decca 17000 Cajun series titles(for Tyrone)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Jun 11 06:43:22 PDT 2010

My original manuscript was made on a rudimentary computer - either I didn't know how to put in diacritical marks, or it didn't offer them. I remember this irking me because I was taking French in grad school at the time, which helped me a great deal in confirming translations of the Cajun song titles.

Cary Ginell