[78-L] A few calypso notes; the Neutrality Act

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 06:37:01 PDT 2010

In that same 1939 issue of The New Yorker you can find an article concerning
the news that Decca and Columbia Records are considering "other speeds"
although , as the article continues to state, Decca will stay with 78 rpm
for the time being.
Interesting.
Unfortunately I can't bring the full article up because I do not subscribe
to the magazine, which is a prerequisite.. Perhaps one of our 78-L members
can oblige?

Al Simmons