[78-L] Marsh Autograph sides

Al Haug westbankal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:03:05 PDT 2010

I know *somebody* was looking for Autograph listings and I finally located
the two in my collection.
No number on either of them, the mx numbers listed below are in the wax. All
sides are labeled as violin solos. I'm guessing they were probably custom
client recordings.

Fullinwider, Percy
piano accompanist Nettie Steninger Fullinwider
Bercuse  (Fullinwider)                   mx   398
Valse Serendade   (Fullinwider)     mx   390
Red and gold label

Hubbard, Minnie
accompanist William Beller
Serenade  (by Toselli)                    mx   1018
Elegie  (By Torjussen)                    mx   1019
Purple and gold label marked as Electrically Recorded

I can post or send label scans if anyone is interested.