[78-L] How much are 78s worth? (was: Did The English Take Better Care Of Their Records?)

Leroy Barco leroybarco at abq.com
Sat Jun 5 11:48:11 PDT 2010

I could go for the offensive stereotype statement, "Yes, but, you mean
compared to their teeth?"
But I won't... Wait, I just did... can't really do any kind of nuanced humor
on the internet. <grin>

How much are 78s worth? Or anything else for that matter...

A great site for questions of worth, value, price is:

http://www.measuringworth.com/index.html

And don't get me started on British/English monetary units over time.

I believe most Yanks think LSD is a psychoactive substance...

LeRoy