[78-L] Billy Clarke and Bert Green..who?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 4 15:04:51 PDT 2010

Answering mine own question with a search into the Pseudonyms book, I think we can conclude that it's Arthur Fields and Jack Kaufman. Irving was also known as Billy Clarke but this definitely isn't Irving and the matrix number is consecutive with the side attributed to Fields. Interesting record..I'd never heard a full vocal version before.

And people think we record collectors don't lead exciting lives! It is to laugh.

dl