[78-L] Did The English Take Better Care Of Their Records?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 4 12:39:01 PDT 2010

A lot of them were probably imported to North America because the originals were long out of print. I turn up nice HMVs and Parlophones in radio station collection and at jazz conventions. Of course the ones you really want to get are the Australian laminated pressings, which are extraordinary..even of run-of-the-mill 12" Deccas like the Paul Whitemans.

dl