[78-L] groove size again

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 08:28:45 PDT 2010

Steven,

So wide they don't play very well? What are you playing them on and what
size stylus are you using?

It occurs to me that perhaps stylus size did not become standardized for
as long as steel needles were in popular use, as they conform to the
groove size within the first few rotations. Don't they?

(in Victor/Columbia world anyway. In Edison world it was a different
paradigm altogether)

joe salerno

joe salerno