[78-L] How Bing Crosby morphed into Frank Sinatra.!!!!!! [FWD]

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 09:53:01 PDT 2010

Not to put too fine a point on it, but your comment here is stupid and illiterate.

Is LCD Soundsystem trash? Are the Decembrists "cr*p"? Have you ever heard of these names? Do you know anything except what you see on "American Idol"? Not to mention the wide world of popular music out there in other languages. Los Tigres Del Norte, anyone?

Old white people don't know how to listen to modern music, it's a fact. You're PAST DATE. You could spend the rest of your life listening to the production of Timbaland and never hear a damn thing. Culture, history, sensitivity, education -- that all stops in what, 1945? 1970? Where's your "I'm too old to listen to anything more, it confuses me" cutoff?

Cutting edge punk? What the hell? Punk is 35 years old. Is James Blunt sh*t? Well, thank god there weren't any sh*t artists in the 30s, or the 50s.

You people just keep going on talking about your little hobby without me. I've got better things to do than listen to the likes of Martha here, and Steve Goddamn Barr. Don't talk to me about culture; you people have no culture. You've only got some old records. You're all dead inside.