[78-L] How Bing Crosby morphed into Frank Sinatra.!!!!!! [FWD]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 2 05:50:23 PDT 2010

And the stuff that sticks to the wall is even worse. Sorry, kiddies, but every time I hear James Blunt coming out of the supermarket's PA system or the coffee shop's radio tuned to the local "easy listening" station I want to reach for a sharp knife. As for the "poetry" of rap, does anybody seriously believe there's such a thing?

dl