[78-L] How Bing Crosby morphed into Frank Sinatra.!!!!!! [FWD]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun May 30 10:02:58 PDT 2010

Universal took over Sanctuary, which owned Living Era, and then shut down the label because for their purposes it was a pirate label. They've begun reissuing a lot of material which they already owned via Decca. I think they're using the Living Era name. But they aren't doing any new production (not from ME at any rate) and neither is Retrospective, Wyattstone's reissue label which is repackaging a lot of the older Living Era stuff.

dl