[78-L] 10" Par-O-Ket?

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri May 28 09:12:25 PDT 2010

Thanks for the info Han.

I have numerous updates for Ty's listing as well as I have 35 Par-O-Kets.

If anyone has the reference listed by Han or any of Blacker's work on verticals in Record Research I'd be interested to get copies.

As for the 10" they also advertised in September 1917 "A great list of 10" records available for delivery Nov. 1st."  This appears to be the last mention of them and neither the Nov or Dec record listings mention 10" records.

Glenn