[78-L] Whither NOLA - concurrent sessions

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 20:07:52 PDT 2010

> Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 18:35:57 -0700
> From: burnhamd at rogers.com
> To: 78-L at 78online.com
> Subject: [78-L] Whither NOLA

> The only problem I had with the conference is that with the structure of having two presentations happening concurrently, it's frequently difficult to decide which one to attend.  I sometimes ran back and forth between two presentations and missed the full impact of either.
>
>> db

Well We had concurrent sessions and still had to cut some papers! And if we didn't have them, the papers - including Mike's - which wasn't NOLa specific- might have been moved to next year. The GOOD NEWS is that ALL of the papers - including related powerpoint presentations will be available by mid to late summer FREE as streams or downloads on the ARSC WEbsite. So those that couldn't get to NOLa can warm up some gumbo or jambalaya and listen and watch - and then play some NOLA jazz and visit your local topless bar - and get the closest you can get to being there.

I have learned to accept the sessions competing and plan to hear the others when they are posted.

Steve