[78-L] Whither NOLA? And I don't mean by Felix Arndt

mbiel at mbiel.com mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon May 24 19:37:35 PDT 2010

Ya hadda been there.  We spent a lotta money to go, and you want it all for free?  Seriously, we were all so  busy as Cary and db mentioned, we didn't have time to think about the folks we left behind.  Leah and I are still in transit -- also in Bham, visiting my sister -- and we'll give a report and post photos when we recover.  We do have great pics of db's knees.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com