[78-L] Jimmie Rodgers box set

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed May 26 15:22:34 PDT 2010

JSP does a lot of original production. As mentioned on another list, their two George Formby box sets are excellent..ditto their Django Reinhardt sets, both done by Ted Kendall. Unfortunately they also do some lifting, such as their Big Bill Broonzy set which has identical transfers (down to missing notes) to those on Document.

dl