[78-L] Decca blue label

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed May 26 12:35:00 PDT 2010

This is an example where the recording date is not of any final
determination, except to indicate the EARLIEST the record could have
been issued.  For my album presentation I used release dates, mostly
determined by monthly supplements, ads, and reviews.  Dealer supplements
would be the most valuable, especially since most releases were weekly
while the supplements were monthly.  Note that John Bolig has been
including release dates in his Victor discographies.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com