[78-L] Jimmie Rodgers box set

Chris Kimmer clawhammer at insightbb.com
Wed May 26 10:42:36 PDT 2010

I'll preface this by saying that I have many BF sets. I am happy with
the sound quality on all of them except for the Jimmie Rodgers one
where the vocals often sound a little bit metallic like they've been
digitally overprocessed. I had thought about buying the JSP box set to
see if that one does sound better. Does it suffer from the same sound
as the BF one?
Chris