[78-L] Jimmie Rodgers box set

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed May 26 08:29:15 PDT 2010

That's JSP - they are in the Proper school of reissue hijacking. I'm certain they stole everything from the Bear Family box. Even if it's cheaper (and it probably is), you should boycott both of those companies. Deepdiscountcd has the BF set for about $100 with free shipping, but it's well worth it. It's called "The Singing Brakeman."

http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/productID/A6293FC4-D5F5-40D9-8E98-3DC336AB45B7/

Cary Ginell