[78-L] MGM Musical Shorts

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:55:38 PDT 2010

For most of the time, yes, that was true; Tilden wore long pants on the
court until late in his career.  There are photos in the book "Big Bill
Tilden" by Frank DeFord, and probably online as well.

Marie

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002

It's not true that I had nothing on.  I had the radio on.--Marilyn Monroe

The moment you say "Please, give me a reason for this,"
you are being impossible and temperamental.--Montserrat
Caballé.