[78-L] sandwich

Bill McClung bmcclung78 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 22:10:12 PDT 2010

My wife and I lived in New Orleans when we were newlyweds thirty-two years
ago.  There I ate my first muffaletta and I gladly testify that it was
wonderful.   I have ordered muffalettas in other cities since and now only
order muffalettas in New Orleans and no where else.  So while you are
there......................In fact, I'm in Hattiesburg, MS tonight and maybe
I'll drive home to San Antonio through New Orleans.