[78-L] Who is William Robyn? and some others!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat May 15 14:47:17 PDT 2010

The Six Brown Brothers were Canadian, incidentally. I'm surprised you didn't find this via Google:

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=U1ARTU0003230

The Brown named Fred also recorded a couple of saxophone solos as "Fred Allen" on Columbia, leading later collectors to assume erroneously that this was the radio comedian.

dl