[78-L] 78-L a shuddering stylus

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat May 15 09:29:35 PDT 2010

Thanks for your replies, folks.
I never have had any problem playing records like these and can adapt to
just about any condition a record might be in to get al least one clean
play from them, so that's not a problem. I had never considered a
tonearm resonance, though. I use a Technics SP-15 table with an Audio
Technica arm and a combination of Shure and Stanton carts in headshells
of differing weight. A good, solid set up.
Mal

*******