[78-L] Artie Shaw Bio review in today's Wall St. Journal

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 14 09:37:19 PDT 2010

simmonssomer wrote:
> [...]
That was a bit later.

Incidentally, Shaw never mentions that he recorded under Billie's name
before she did with him! In interviews he gave the impression that he
discovered her and invited her to join his band.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5115 (20100514) __________

http://www.eset.com