[78-L] RCA Special purpose records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu May 13 13:15:52 PDT 2010

By the way, RCA Canada never went to vinyl for their promo copies. Just not worth it for the size of the market, which is odd since London DID press vinyls in Canada. Victor printed up white labels (Record Prevue) for the releases it thought worth bothering with, whereas London used the same regular black labels on top quality vinyl. Odd.

dl