[78-L] My new book: The Jazz Man Record Shop (Cary Ginell)

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon May 10 10:16:11 PDT 2010

I am indeed coming - I'm giving a talk on "The Record Changer" on Friday morning. Hope you'll attend. I've ordered some books from Lulu, but am not sure they are going to arrive in time, but if not, I can certainly send them from home when I get back. I didn't want to have them sent to the hotel because they might have gotten there after the conference is over. Regardless, I have an approval copy that I'll be bringing with me to show. I'm offering a 10% discount to whoever orders one during the conference.

Cary Ginell