[78-L] Capitol in Mexico via Jo Stafford

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sat May 8 10:20:15 PDT 2010

Last year I had a Kay Starr recording on Mexican Capitol.  It was
numbered similar to this one, with the C prefix, but it was an
earlier label type for the purple and silver label than the one now
pictured on ebay.  I don't remember the songs though and the record
is long since sold.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com